Thursday, August 30, 2012

" MAKING PASSIONATE LOVE VS FUCKING " ( Part Nine )


                                                   "Making Passionate Love Vs Fucking"


I began to dream a very erotic dream and Miss Santiago was in it. I had no idea that she would wake up before me and catch me masturbating in the tub with her in it...


Even though I was embarrassed, she did not rub it in my face. She was kind and told me not to be ashamed. She was already dressed in her robe and was standing over me with a towel in her hand.

"Come out of the water before you turn into a prune Soraya." She said with a smile.

"I'm sorry for everything Miss Santiago, I really am! I had no idea Jaden would be there and do what he did!"

"I know Soraya. It's alright. We are safe now, let's get you dressed. We both need some rest. We can figure things out in the morning, okay?"

I nodded and complied to her wish.

I followed her to the living room with a view of the Marina. She asked me if I wanted some wine and I nodded again. I felt like a mute! She sat beside me and told me stories of when she was my age.
They were great stories, I could certainly learn from but all I could think about was kissing her beautiful lips and showing her how grateful I was to have her as my new friend.

Perhaps, I have no idea what love really means but I do know how to express it through sex. I didn't have much more than that to offer. I thanked her with tears in my eyes and once again she hugged me and caressed my hair, as if I were her child. She wasn't that much older but she sure acted like she was my grandmother! I sobbed for what seemed like an hour while she held me and wiped my tears with her long hair.

I felt her robe's belt get lose and the robe opened. It opened just enough to expose her tits that were pressed against the towel around me... I became very excited and wet between my legs.
I don't know if she sensed it, but she pulled away and adjusted herself and got me a box of tissues.
Did I ever feel like an idiot! But she was a true lady. She went on as though she didn't notice. She even offered me some omelette!

I aked her where she wanted me to sleep and she told me that there was a guest room waiting just for me. I told her the couch was fine because I didn't want to sleep alone. She asked why. I told her I was afraid of sleeping alone due to my re-occuring nightmares that gave me the chills and that they were almost like seizure attacks. She thought for a moment, then said it was alright if I wanted to sleep in her bed.

I was shocked! I declined the offer because of how I felt about her but she insisted that we didn't need anymore surprises or any trip to the hospital. I could tell she was already inibriated but we had one more drink while she was icing her face.

She thanked me for being so witty by getting her home and in the tub safely. I told her it was I, that needed to say a million thanks to her. She just smiled and got me some pretty neglige to wear.
She told me that I may use anything of hers in the bathroom. I asked her what perfume she was wearing and she told me it was called  'Angel' and to go ahead and use some if I wanted to.
I was happy to get her permission. I went and changed into what she gave me to wear with some of that perfume on me.

I came out to find her passed out on the couch. I've seen people pass out like that before and they were always drunk.
So, once more...
I had to carry her, this time into the bedroom. I placed her under the sheets but her robe opened up again. There she was completely naked, passed out and I was like the predator wanting to eat and fill my hunger as my victim laid there ready for me to be devoured...


( To be continued )...

Experience by Sandra W.


If you want to subscribe to keep updated to my Blog: http://maxdom10.blogspot.com/

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxinedominique10




No comments:

Post a Comment