Thursday, August 23, 2012

" MAKING PASSIONATE LOVE VS FUCKING " ( Part Seven )



                                                  "Making Passionate Love Vs Fucking"


I was distraught and wanted to end my life right there in the hotel's decadent washroom.
I was hating on myself and the reflection that I was seeing in the mirror, when a beautiful woman walked up from behind me and started comforting me. She was approximately ten years my senior.

Her eyes were beautiful and full of love and her touch was soft and gentle...

"Oh, my sister! What is so wrong that your beautiful face is full of tears?" She gently asked me.

I looked at her and couldn't say a word, but my tears spoke for me. She softly took my hand and lead me to the chair nearby the door. She didn't say much but she touched me with her lovely hands, letting me know that she was there once I was ready to talk. She got up and passed me the tissue box and continued to look with love in her eyes.

It must have been at least five minutes before I was able to speak. The first words that came out were


"Thank you!"

"Do you feel like talking or would you like me to just sit here and wait on you?"

"I don't know where to begin..." I said with tears still flowing from my eyes.

"Begin at the start. What triggered this emotional breakdown tonight?"

"My boy-friend and I have not been getting along and tonight I got fired from my singing job at the lounge! I'm in debt and have not paid my rent in two months. I don't speak to my parents and I don't have any real purpose in my life!"

"How old are you my sister?"

"I'm twenty-two years old but I feel like I'm forty-two!" I retorted, not knowing how old this lovely lady was.

"I'm forty-two and let me tell you that all this bad stuff has an ending! Much like you, at your age, I went through some bad things that nearly took my life. I fought back and hard for what I deserved and never got given in life! I took life's beatings but I never got knocked out, because I kept getting back up! Do you undertstand what I'm saying?"


I nodded and continued to listen to her.


"I put myself through school with three jobs and barely had any food, I even had to eat part of my cat's dinner because I was so hungry. Yet, to look at me, you would not think I ever went through the trials that I did, am I right?"

"How did you manage?"

"I got rid of all the people that were dead weight n my shoulders and anyone who drained me of energy. It wasn't easy! I loved everyone but they didn't love me the way I loved them. I had to make some difficult choices and abandoning friends and family was the toughest! But I had no choice if I wanted to survive and make something of myself!"

"But I'm nothing like you! I'm not much to look at and I don't have any education. I dropped out a few moths prior to graduation, I'm a loser!" I began to weep again and was pulling my hair.


She stopped me by hugging me and telling me that everything always works out for the better.
I don't know what it was that made me feel sexually excited, but I can only guess that it was her kindness, the way she looked and her perfume.

I had always been open and free with my sexuality. Perhaps, it is my bi-sexuality kicking in to pervert this beautiful friendship this Lady was offering me. I hugged her and said thank you for being so kind to me. I told her that I had better find another job or the boyfriend and I will surely split up.
She asked me if going home was the best thing to do while I was so upset. She suggested that I stay and have some food with her and get feeling better before going home. She was right! If I would have gone home, there would have been a fight and more pain would be inflicted on me. I accepted her offer to eat. She cleaned my face up and re-touched my make-up. She did such a fantastic job, I actually thought I looked pretty! 

After dinner, she offered to drive me home. Once we got to the front of the house, my boyfriend was waiting at the porch with a bottle of beer in his hand.


"I will stay here and make sure nothing happens to you Soraya. I will be right here. Don't let him hit you again, do you understand?"

"I'll be alright Miss Santiago, I promise. You have done so much for me already, I don't want you to waste your time anymore!"

"I will wait right here to make sure. If you feel the need to get out, fetch a few of your things and come back out. You will stay with me until we can get you straightened out, understand?"

"Yes, Miss Santiago. I will be okay, but would it be alright if I call tomorrow to talk with you again?"

"Absolutely Soraya, absolutely!"


I barely got up to the front porch, when Jaden lifted his fist and knocked me right to the ground! He was going to hit me again, when all of a sudden, he fell to the ground!
It was Miss Santiago, standing over Jaden's unconscious body on the lawn...


( To be continued )...

Experience by Sandra W.


If you want to subscribe to keep updated to my Blog: http://maxdom10.blogspot.com/

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxinedominique10


 

No comments:

Post a Comment