Tuesday, July 31, 2012

" LEATHER AND LACE " ( Part Ten )


                                                        "Leather and Lace" (Part Ten)


I watched her as she slept...
She smelled so good, I wanted to make love some more but she was sound asleep and I wanted to be considerate.
So beautiful and mysterious, with complications that I know I will have to sort through!
I looked at the view of the beach from her bedroom window and wondered...
What will the morning bring to me?

I woke up alone without her once again. The fear was deeper than the last time. Not again!
This time, I wasn't going to look for her. I sat up and closed my eyes, to get my composure.
Would there be another note again?
Did she ditch me for good this time? Many questions were running through my mind, when the bedroom door opened and she entered holding a breakfast tray...


"Good morning Joshua, how did you sleep?"

"Pretty deeply, I didn't feel you get out of bed."

"I was careful not to wake you up. I wanted to let you sleep in, while I made you breakfast!"


How strange that she would make me breakfast, when that was the exact same thing I had planned to do the first time, her and I made love together twenty-two days ago. She beat me to my original idea.
She looked so pretty with her hair messed up and wearing my shirt.
I looked at her with admiration and love, as she passed me the breakfast tray. She gave me a kiss on the forehead, then sat beside me.


"I hope you like pancakes, sausages and hash browns!" she said with a giggle.

"They're my favorite, Isabella! Thank you for this, I appreciate the thought and the effort."

"So what would you like for Us to do today, Joshua? Shall we stay home and make love all day?"
she asked joyfully, as she threw herself back on the bed.

"Yes, I would like that a lot Isabella, just to get to know you better and spend quality time together would be my idea of a perfect day!"

"Well then? That's what we'll do!"

I smiled and said "Thank you"


She waited for me to finish the delicious breakfast and climbed back into bed with me, where she cuddled and fell back to sleep. I love her scent and the way she feels against my own flesh.
I held her in my arms for as long as I could, until I also fell asleep.
It was the perfect morning I've ever had in my whole entire life. Even if we only had this one day to be together, I will cherish it for the rest of my life. I said her name softly three times in my head...
"Isabella, Isabella, Isabella"...


I awoke with her at my side this time. It was a new beginning!
I don't care what the day has in store, for as long as I have her, I can face anything it has to offer me.
I know she has secrets and I know I will have to deal with issues soon enough, but for now, all I want is for us to enjoy each other. I want today to be spent loving her every which way I can.
I felt her move slightly,and then she reached for my hand and placed it on her left breast.

She moaned softly and said "Make sweet love to me Joshua, I want you to love me your way!"



(To be continued )...


If you want to subscribe to keep updated to my Blog: http://maxdom10.blogspot.com/

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxinedominique10







No comments:

Post a Comment