Sunday, July 29, 2012

" MAKING PASSIONATE LOVE VS FUCKING " ( Part Four )


                                                 "Making Passionate Love VS Fucking"

I was thinking how this all came about...
At first, I thought it was just a coincidence, but I'm now pretty sure that it wasn't!
It's a very interesting hunt.
My prey is all too willing, but is smarter than the past preys I've encountered before.
I like it!

It was during dinner that I first noticed him walking around.
He seemed friendly and had a beautiful smile. He was my waiter and was very attentive.
He came over right away, and welcomed me, with a smile on his face.
He was somewhat flirtatious but not over the top, which I found very attractive.

He is playing me for a good 'tip'. Smart! He will get a 25% tip and more, if he keeps playing my game.
"I'm at your service, so what might your pleasure be Miss?"  
 I asked him for his recommendation, on what was the best dish the place had to offer.
"Do you like steaks? If you do, then you must try our 'Filet Mignon'.
It comes with either regular baked potato; honey glazed yam or our special rice pilaf.
That also comes with our very best blend of vegetables." He recited, while perusing over my cleavage.

"I'm a meat girl, I love meaty steaks!
'That'  Mr. Wiseguy, might be my pleasure!" I said with a giggle.
I threw my back against the soft seat, to give him a better view of my package.
"Did you want me to put the order in now, or would you like to wait for your company to arrive first?"
"I am dining alone, kind of a solo thing, you know!" I replied, with a smile.
"Got it. Did you want the regular potato, the yam or the rice?"
"The sweet stuff and super glazed, please!"
"Pardon? You mean the honey glazed yam?"
"Yes!" I said, while my eyes roamed his entire face and body.
If he didn't know that I was interested yet, he knows now. He just smiled and said "I will put a rush on it for you."
I said "Great, 'cause I'm famished!"
I then gave him a compliment in regards to how striking his eyes were.
He thanked me, then complimented me back on how lucky my husband, or boyfriend was.
"I'm afraid I don't have either one. I'm single as can be!"
"Hmm... I guess I'll just have to service you as best I can tonight!"
"I'd like that and maybe, you can advice me on the desert as well?"
"Sure thing. I have the perfect desert to recommend. By the way, my name is Jason"
"Please to meet you Jason, my name is Lucy, short for Lucia."
He was right about the main course being exceptionally good.

Shortly after dinner, I was moved here at the lounge to have my desert.
I thought I missed out on the chance of getting him, but he was one step ahead!
He made sure he was also my waiter at the lounge.
I wonder what happened to my original waiter that greeted me? Never mind!

I know he will be mine tonight, so I will play this little game of his.
I like it so far! My imagination is running wild now...
Where will we end up fucking, I wonder?
If I had my choice, I think I want it to be somewhere really 'Riske'.

I finished my Creme Brulee and motioned him over to get my bill.
"Are you leaving already? Not interested in some more Spanish coffee?"
"No, I'm feeling rather energetic and need to get rid of some of this 'nervous energy'. I'm craving for some adventure!" I said beckoning him to take the bait.
"I see. If I may be so bold, as to suggest some company? I am off in 15 minutes. I can meet you in the parking lot, if that is something you are okay with?"
"Sure, that sounds perfect! All your suggestions have been spot on, so how can I turn that offer down? I will have another Spanish coffee, while I wait. I will pay the bill then meet you at the parking lot. I drive the white BMW M5."
"It's a date! You won't be disappointed! We gotta play it cool though, so after I bring you your last drink and bill, I will not come back okay?"
"Okay... you're off in 15 minutes, so I will give you 30 minutes total, then I'm gone!"
"Deal!"

I took my time with my last drink, then headed off to the Ladies Restrooms. 
I was busy washing my hands when the door opened up and it was Jason.
I was shocked!
He took  me by the hand and led me inside one of the stalls, that was very private.
There he started kissing and undressing me, while I did the same to him.
He pushed me against the back wall, and groped me. I felt him get harder and harder, until I couldn't stand it anymore and told him to 'Fuck' me!
He did and he did it well. It took me no time and I came violently!

It was rather quick but fantastic, none the less!
When we got done, He said, "That was just a preview. Now, we can go back to your place and we can have that 5 meal course that you were really craving!"


( To be continued )...

Experienced by Juliana B.


If you want to subscribe to keep updated to my Blog: http://maxdom10.blogspot.com/

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxinedominique10
  

No comments:

Post a Comment