Sunday, July 29, 2012

" MY ALTER EGOS " ( Part Four )


                                                           "My Alter Egos" (Part Four)

My job as the 'Driver' of my 4 Alter Egos, is starting to take a toll on me.
I have not slept much lately!

Chloe has never been a problem. She only wants to bring joy and laughter.
Lately, she hasn't been communicating with me at all.
I worry about that!
She has been silent and doesn't seem to find anything funny. I haven't heard her laugh at all, and it scares me to think that she could also be sad or depressed.

Even in my dreams, Malina seems to be the 'main' character who is leading and conquering.
She's angry, very angry and becoming more violent as time elapses.
I have not heard too much from Danielle either.
Danielle is usually the one, who defeats Malina with her logical reasons that she presents to Amy.

Where is Danielle? I miss her as much as I miss Chloe!
Has Amy forbidden the two of them from speaking?
I'm having a tough time with deciphering what Amy wants.

Amy is always present but very difficult to reach.
My job is to make sense of the four of them, and I am used to it after all these years.
What I'm not used to, is this 'silence' from 3 out of 4.

I know how ridiculous it sounds, but could Malina have killed the 3 of them, so that she can take over?

That would be the classic outcome of cases with multiple personalities!
Malina has been communicating with me, with all sorts of really crazy ideas that I'm not too happy about.
I refuse to follow her prompting, because Amy has not said how she feels about any of the stuff Malina has told me!

In over 2 decades, I've never had to deal with silence from any of them, what more 3 of them?
They are usually all talking at the same time, and my duty was to play referee!
Now, here I am...
Confused and Afraid to drive to the next destination!

Malina is very angry about a lot of things that have happened over the past 8 years.
I believe she is looking for reasons to detonate!
It's part of my job to stop that. If that's the case, I'm a bit insecure.
I'm not sure how to do so, or if I can even do it!

I'm doing my best to stay as positive as I can, but I'm getting weaker by the second.
Malina is getting stronger with her hatred against the many, who have hurt little Amy.
I'm hoping I'm wrong about my fear, in regards to Malina snuffing Amy, Chloe and Danielle!

How could she ever do something like that?
After all, without Amy... She would not exist!
However... having said that, I must be aware of the possibilities, as crazy as they may seem and think ten steps ahead!

If Malina can snuff Amy out and the others, it's only a matter of time before she snuffs me out, and takes over completely!


( To be continued )...


If you want to subscribe to keep updated to my Blog: http://maxdom10.blogspot.com/

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxinedominique10

No comments:

Post a Comment