Saturday, July 21, 2012

" MY ALTER EGOS " ( Part One )


                                                            "My Alter Egos" (Part One)


I have 4 of them.
One of them is a 6 year old; the second, a 13 year old; the third, a 24 year old and the fourth, a mature 35 year old.

The 6 year old is the Boss, who dictates how the other 3 will ask me to handle any given situations I must deal with in life.

To know all 4 is to know the Real ME, but this is something I am NOT permitted to disclose in great details.

I became acquainted with the 4 of them, very early in life and decided to name each one of them, in order to Understand myself better.
They have not failed me yet, in teaching me about Aceeptance; Accountability; Self-Respect; Fighting for a greater cause; Trust; Fortitude and many other qualities!

Ever wonder why you do, what you do? You blame it to depression, confusion, and low self-esteem?
Get to know each one of your personality traits and you will find life to be very Interesting and full of purpose.

I am the 'Driver' who is in control of the wheel, only because I have the keys to the vehicle that my 4 passengers must ride in. The four alter egos dictate as to where they would like me to go, but
I am still the one 'Driving' and none of them will arrive at their final destination, unless I Agree!


(To be continued)...


If you want to subscribe to keep updated to my Blog: http://maxdom10.blogspot.com/

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxinedominique10

No comments:

Post a Comment