Wednesday, July 25, 2012

" MAKING PASSIONATE LOVE VS FUCKING " ( Part Three )

                                               

                                                    "Making Passionate Love VS Fucking"

I've been single for awhile now and ready to get back on the meat market!
I'm not looking for 'Mr. Right', but I am looking for 'Mr.Good-Fuck'. I worked hard all week and need to get out.
My career has taken a toll on me as 'Lawyer'. I have spent countless hours dealing with criminals and greedy bastards, who I would like to torture personally. I hate them all and I hate my job, except for the money that I make!

Tonight, I will leave all my work at the office and hopefully bring something home, that would give me great pleasure, rather than the mundane things of life! I got my nails done; hair done; shopping done and I look 'Hot' in this new low-back dress I just spent 800 dollars on!
What kind of guy am I even looking for? I'm not sure myself! Sure, it would be nice if he was good looking and had a job, but it isn't like I plan on dating the guy on a regular basis!

As long as he can satisfy me in bed and doesn't snore or smell funky? He's in!
Okay, he also has to be able to use his cock-a-doodle-noodle, the way that pleases me.
This is all about ME!
I sound like a bitch, but so what? There are a lot of assholes out there, that say Us women deserve to be treated like whores? They are the whores and stupid ones, if I may add! 

I made reservations at my favorite restaurant that has a bar. I will be on the hunt to see what kind of dumb asses are out on the prowl tonight. I know what turns me on, so it will not be hard to spot a victim for tonight...
The limo has arrived. It's nicely stocked with champagne, so off I go, to hunt for some fun!

I arrived just in time before the line up started. The hostess was very polite and assured me that I will get the seat I requested for. Dining alone is something I like to do very much.
I can enjoy my food and not have to worry about exchanging chit chat with anyone whatsoever!
I do enough of that at the firm!

This place is packed. So far, it looks like I will have a good choice of desert after my meal.
I must have a sign on my forehead that says "I'm available", but none has captured my attention yet.
My God, Is everyone in this place 'lonely' and looking to 'forget' by way of sex? (including me?)
This is kind of pathetic. Even the patrons who are having dinner keep staring at me.
I can't wait to finish here and get my seat at the lounge, where the hunting can begin...

The dinner was exceptionally good and finally, I am heading off to the lounge.
A nice seat by the fire place, with my 'after dinner drink' is a good start.
"I will have Spanish coffee please" I asked the waiter nicely.
I pretended to look over some paper work I had in my briefcase, in order not to look too availabe.
I am a 'Predator' in a room full of predators, so I need to have my game on right!

The drink came with a surprise...
My waiter changed. What stood before me, serving the drink was a handsome young man.
My guess was that he was about 22-25 years of age. He noticed that I was perusing over paper work and said "Never any rest for the weary huh? "
I smiled and replied "No, apparently not. What happened to my waiter who took my order?"
"He had an emergency, so I am yours for the night." He said with a smile.

Perhaps, he was trying to drop a hint...
He was it! I will need to be smooth with my approach, as the rest of the predators are already waiting to get their chance at me.
I want this waiter for desert! This will be my first time with a younger man and it suits me just fine.

I motioned him over, as soon as I caught him looking at me.
The 'Hunt and Game' begins now...


( To be continued )...

Experienced by Juliana B.   


If you want to subscribe to keep updated to my Blog: http://maxdom10.blogspot.com/

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxinedominique10



No comments:

Post a Comment