Thursday, August 9, 2012

" MAKING PASSIONATE LOVE VS FUCKING " ( Part Six )

                                                  "Making Passionate Love Vs Fucking" 
"Are you ready to experience my cooking? I promised you a 5 course meal, so you better have a good appetite!" he said, with a devilish tone.
We entered through the garage and I could feel myself getting wet at the thought of what might happen next...
We didn't get any further than the living room, where the fireplace was. He began to light the logs and pulled my furry blanket off my leather couch and laid it on the floor. He motioned me to come over...
He was absolutely stunning with his blond wavy hair and light blue eyes. He undressed me very slowly, as we stood up against each other. Once I was completely naked, he undressed himself slowly as his eyes feasted upon me. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter from the anticipation.
He then began to rub up against me teasing me with cock. After a few seconds of that, he kissed me and began to suck my neck until we got down on the floor where he slid himself in slowly, from the front. He went slow at first then verociously faster...
He was going hard at it until he noticed, I was sweating like crazy.

He then laid me on my back and began to eat me. He went back and forth from eating me to fucking me for a good hour or so and wouldn't let me cum. He began to kiss me again then told me that he was going to shove his cock in my mouth and that I'd better suck it good...
This back and forth deal went on for another hour until I was exhausted.
When he saw that I was almost completely drained, he fucked me good and steady until I came and my whole body went into seizure.

That was the best fuck I'd ever had and I wanted more! I thought I was going to get more, when he began to get dressed...
I asked where he was going. He replied, "I'm going home to my girlfriend to make love to her."
He gave me a kiss on the cheek, thanked me and he was out the door within minutes.

I was still on the floor, with my furry blanket around me to cover up my nakedness.
I guess, it was what I wanted and I got it. So why did I feel so shitty afterwards?
His words repeatedly came back to my thoughts for years...
"I'm  going home to my girlfriend to make love to her."

I never saw him again after that night, but I've never forgotten what he taught me after he gave me what I wanted... Great sex and good fucking doesn't mean the same thing as 'Making Love'!

Experienced by Juliana B.

If you want to subscribe to keep updated to my Blog: http://maxdom10.blogspot.com/

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxinedominique10


No comments:

Post a Comment