Friday, August 24, 2012

" MAKING PASSIONATE LOVE VS FUCKING " ( Part Eight )


                                                  "Making Passionate Love Vs Fucking"


I barely got up to the front porch, when Jaden lifted his fist and knocked me right to the ground! He was going to hit me again, when all of a sudden, he fell to the ground!
It was Miss Santiago, standing over Jaden's unconscious body on the lawn...


I couldn't move from the shock while she remained standing over him. She told me to hurry up and get inside the car. My face was hurting but I did what she asked. I saw her kick him a few times in the gutt but I was so stunned, I couldn't try to stop her. When Miss Santiago was finished kicking Jaden the fith time, she rolled him over and spat on him. She was just about to walk away and as she turned, Jaden grabbed her ankle which made her fall sideways. Jaden mounted her, began smacking her then put his hands around her neck to strangle her. I didn't know what to do, so I went inside the house and grabbed the baseball bat that Jaden always kept by the door. I hit him once in the head, that was it!
I could see him bleeding but there was Miss Santiago barely beathing.

I went with my instinct and helped Miss Santiago instead of Jaden. Perhaps, I should have checked to make sure Jaden was alive but I couldn't risk Miss Santiago and I being there when the cops arrived.
I was smart enough to take the bat and not leave it there for finger prints.
I knew complications would arise from the incident but I had to save Miss Santiago and myself.
Fuck Jaden! He always beat on me for no reason at all, it's about time I got my turn! I just hope he's not dead or I will be in jail with no hope left!

I managed to get Miss Santiago inside her car but had a difficult time driving because it was a standard. She had a Mustang Cobra and the car was intimidating as shit! I grinded her gears plenty and thank God she was unconcious and did not know.

Once we got far away enough, I pulled over and checked for pulse. She was alive and breathing.
I've watched enough television to know that I shouldn't call the cops or go to the hospital, so I dug into her purse to find her license with her address on it. I got her home and had to carry half her body weight into the house. She was heavier than she looked.

She had red marks around her neck and her cheeks were starting to swell. Her pretty dress was ripped and her body was limp. I had to think fast about how to look after her...
I went to the fridge to get some ice then I found some alcohol and disinfected her cuts.
I wanted to make her look pretty again, the way she did me. I ran the bath with some warm water, undressed her and somehow managed to get her in.

She sure was beautiful with a sexy body that turned me on. I wanted to touch her but that would have been wrong, so I didn't. I just sat there and iced her face then washed her long silky hair.
I wonder what she would say when she wakes up? Will she kick me out? Will she be angry that I undressed her?

I was pretty banged up too, with half my face bruised up and my hair all in a mess. I decided to slip into the tub with Miss Santiago and relax while we both soaked in bubbles. I wish things could have been different in my life but they weren't. Jaden was my reality, but now... Miss Santiago is my dream!

I began to dream a very erotic dream and Miss Santiago was in it. I had no idea that she would wake up before me and catch me masturbating in the tub with her in it...


( To be continued )...

Experience by Sandra W.


If you want to subscribe to keep updated to my Blog: http://maxdom10.blogspot.com/

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxinedominique10
   

No comments:

Post a Comment