Sunday, September 2, 2012

" MY ALTER EGOS " ( Part Fourteen )


                                                      "My Alter Egos" (Part Fourteen)


"No! Get me the fuck out of here! Malina stop, please let me wake up. I don't want to be here!"

"Shut up, this is good for you Miss goody goody. It's about time you learned this shit! Now I forbid you to speak to me, I have a job to do and these people need me to give them their poison"


I was in hell, so I thought but Malina was just getting started...


Indeed, more poison was what she would give! She led the group to the next room which had all sorts of weird looking apparatuses. There was a man with a full mask on, standing over a woman who appeared to be asleep. She had attachments on her back. They looked like strings or something of the sort. I didn't really want to know!

Malina asked the group if there was anyone that wanted to try any of it, but the crowd stayed silent.
Malina then spoke up and said "I see this group is rather shy. That's alright, if no one wants to be the first to volunteer then I will!"

I was screaming for her to stop whatever it was she had planned on doing, but it was to no avail!
She was assisted by the fully masked man on top of a table.
She disrobed and ordered one of the men from the group to pleasure her. It was not a request, it was a firm order that the man could not refuse.

What happened after was torturous to me! The masked man took three long thick needle-like instruments that were about 4-5 inches long and pierced Malina's nipples and then her clitoris hood! Oh my God, it hurt so bad I was screaming but she was enjoying herself...
I'm sure that my physical body, which was asleep has now pissed the bed from the pain in this dream!

After the piercing was done, Malina went on all fours and the masked man attached some mini weights on each end of the metal. They dangled like a balancing scale!
I could barely breathe and wanted to die from the pain. She then instructed the chosen helper to use his tongue to flick the weights hanging from both her nipples.

That wasn't enough for Malina, she made him do the same with the weights hooked on her clitoral hood. She moaned in Ecstasy while I suffered in pain and trapped with no way out!
The group stayed silent, probably too afraid and wishing they had never agreed to become a part of this elite and secret circle...

Just as I was afraid and regretted my choice to let Malina take me into 'Dream world', where she is the Master and I'm the slave.
Malina enjoyed doing the exhibition for the crowd. She wanted to instill fear in them, and it was working damn well. I may have been in pain but my wits were still strong enough to know her motives. How many more rooms will there be? When will I wake up from this dream?

I'm certain that Malina will do her best to keep me inside this dream for as long as she can. She feels only the pleasure and I feel all the pain!
For now, all I can do is hope that I will wake up and be set free from this nightmare...


( To be continued )...


If you want to subscribe to keep updated to my Blog: http://maxdom10.blogspot.com/

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxinedominique10
   

No comments:

Post a Comment