Monday, September 3, 2012

" MAKING PASSIONATE LOVE VS FUCKING " ( Part Ten )


                                                  "Making Passionate Love Vs Fucking"


There she was completely naked, passed out and I was like the predator wanting to eat and fill my hunger as my victim laid there ready for me to be devoured...

I couldn't stop myself this time. The temptation was too great! She will hate me but I must have her!
I wanna make her feel good and forget about what happened tonight. I snuggled up beside her and slowly put my hand in hers. To my surprise, she took it. That made me so happy!

I whispered in her ears, "Would you like me to give you a light massage and make you feel better?"

She moaned and said "Okay Soraya, but be careful not awaken the Beast"
What did she mean by that?

Yet, that was all I needed to hear and I felt wetness between my legs within seconds.
I turned her over to her side and began to massage her neck and shoulders. She was enjoying it and so was I.
The whole time, all I could think about was groping her beautiful full breasts with them big nipples!
I slowly moved down to her middle back and then to her lower back , which made her want to roll on her stomach. I took her robe off slowly in order to do a better job of massaging her.

I could sense that she was getting somewhat sexually turned on, so I moved down even lower...
I was on her hips and ass, groping them but in my own gentle way. She moaned again and again.
I spread her legs a bit open in order to get my fingers between her inner thighs and that's when I felt her wetness. She was definitely turned on! I pretended not to notice. I moved my hands down to her hamstrings and massaged them for a few minutes but I moved my finger right back up near her crack.
She began breathing heavier, so I used my fingers to tease her pussy lips.

I then began to lick her pussy from the rear. She arched her back and gave me permission to have more access.
Oh yeah, I was in heaven and so was she! She tasted so sweet, all I wanted to do was drink her juice! She kept getting wetter and wetter. The more I licked, the wetter she got...
I decided to increase the speed and tension with my tongue and that sent her into a spasmatic orgasm!  He body was amazing and so was her pussy.

Her clit was just slightly bigger than mine and she had nice labia. Her pussy was hairless and smooth like mine. I think she will love my package as much as I love hers. After her first orgasm, I continued to massage her, to give her a bit of rest.

She rolled over on her back and surprised me by taking my hand and placing them on her tits.

"Soraya, I want you to pleasure me all night and make me come over and over again, as many times as you can!" She said with that sexy voice and the look of a hungry 'Beast'.

I'm assuming this was the 'Beast' she spoke of and I have now awakened it. She's my dream but I will make sure I become her reality!

The second round is about to come and I'm the one who's in control...


( To be continued )...

Experience by Sandra W.


If you want to subscribe to keep updated to my Blog: http://maxdom10.blogspot.com/

Facebook Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxinedominique10



 

No comments:

Post a Comment